Scenic Flight: OPTION 1 - Kimberly Inland
Saturday 28th August at 7am
The Kimberley is vast and the best way to see it is from the air! And not just from the air but from the comfort of our E190 jet. The experienced pilots from Cobham have put together a very special flight over the most stunning natural wonders of the Kimberley.
Only a percentage of the seats are open to ensure that everyone gets a great view as we complete the scenic flight between 4,000~5,000ft.
Flight time will be approximately 1 hour & 45 minutes depending on local conditions of the day. Departure is Saturday 28th August at 7am, perfectly timed to witness the soft morning light rise over the Kimberley landscape.
On take-off from Kununurra, the E190 aircraft flies over the Ord river irrigation scheme before heading towards Lake Argyle. Traversing the entire length of the vast man-made lake, the E190 continues to head south over the Kimberley topography. Next we fly over the unique Osmond ranges, which almost flow like waves across the landscape.
The aircraft now arrives at the famous Bungle Bungles, where Cobham’s pilots will fly two large figures of eight. Manoeuvring the aircraft as such, all passengers will gain exceptional views of the Bungle Bungles.
Our E190 now heads north to the Argyle diamond mine, home to Australia’s exquisite pink diamonds. Following the Cockburn ranges, our scenic flight continues north to the Wyndam mudflats before landing back in Kununurra.
- Due to the low altitude of aircraft, refreshments will not be served for crew safety.
- Images above are examples only
- All unrestricted view seats are window seats and not over the wing.
- Restricted view seats are all aisle seats
- Restricted Wing seats are single only and with views with good but partial wing in view. Aisle seat are not sold Seats with majority of view blocked by wing are NOT sold.
- If a couples wish to sit together, then 1 restricted and 1 unrestricted need to be purchased. If 2 unrestricted seats are purchased together they will not be located next to one another.